Terms and conditions
About your coach. . .
1. Your coach agrees to treat all information shared during sessions as private and confidential.
2. Your coach is not a professional therapist or psychotherapist. She does not treat, prescribe for
or diagnose any condition.
3. Your coach is there to teach you strategies to become personally empowered.
About your coaching sessions . . .
1. Your coach will coach you “in the moment” in regards to whatever your intention is at the time of the session.
2. A coaching session lasts approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
3. At the scheduled time, you will call your coach at her skype/facetime address unless requested to do otherwise.
4. In the event that you must cancel your scheduled coaching session, a 24 hour notice is required. If you fail to
cancel in time, you will be charged for the full session.
5. If you are less than 15 minutes late, those minutes are lost. Your session will take place but will not go over the
6. If you are more than 15 minutes late, your coach will no longer be available and you will be charged for a full session.
7. You should pay for your session before it takes place.
About your responsibilities . . .
1. I will come to the coaching call on time, ready to work and focused, and will be in a quiet room where I will not be disturbed.
2. I understand that coaching is not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
3. I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regards to my life and affairs.
4. I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
5. I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship.
6. I understand that the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
7. I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.